Sunday, March 6, 2011

For serious, you guys.

I've been ... less than consistent in updating this, but hell if I'm not going to give it another shot! In fact, several people attempted to peer-pressure me into writing more last night (which was done AFTER the drinking - no peer pressure necessary there, obviously). I don't know what you're all expecting, but I'll do my best.

And I will leave you slightly entertained with the fact that a doorbell ring roused us from our sleep at the crack of noon. I'm glad it did, because it was a lovely technician here to check out our poltergeist-ish oven knob that enjoys burning food at random. He seemed slightly taken aback by the giant cat staring at him when I opened the door (verbatim: "damn, that's a big cat"), but was good-humored about it when giant cat saw fit to plow his head repeatedly into the tech's knee. Poor tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment