Thursday, August 19, 2010

My kind of technology.

It's called "the Griddler," and it is MAGIC. And magical. Use as many modifiers as you'd like about this one, people!

I grabbed it on Woot, and goddamn am I glad I did that. You see, I have a somewhat unnatural weakness for grilled cheese, but my weakness for that is almost completely balanced by my hatred for washing a frying pan post-sandwich making.

But no more.

This thing is so easy to work it's stupid. And thanks to Chris's magical kitchen cleaning/rearranging skills, we have room for this beast to work its appropriate powers so that I may sustain myself upon its cheesy melty goodness.

I realize that this is getting a little bit hero-worshippy (spelled it "whorshippy" the first time, hee), but you guys ohmygooooooooooooood. It's amazing. I'm hoping I don't gain 10 pounds due to the sheer accessibility of unhealthy food. And I've only used it twice so far. You can see where this may be a problem come the colder months, when I can justify the eating of melty sandwiches with abandon.

So yes. It's not technology in the "Nerd Corner" sense, but it's MY technology. And lo, it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment